Feedback; "Very pleased with the rare Cromwellian Pikeman's breastplate, which I recently purchased.
The item was described, on their web-site, in a very clear and precise way. I would recommend Jason to anyone looking to source items, to expand their collection".G MAdeley 22 April 2020
- Hi Jason, Just to express thanks for the fast and safe delivery of the Spanish broadsword today. A very nice old piece, and well pleased with it. Many thanks again!
Best regards, Colin Hendry, Scotland, 29-01-2014.
- Jason, Thank you for a great experience. I love my game counter, it is in great shape, has the proper markings, you truly are a professional. I look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks.
Stanley L. Simpson, III
- "I have had the pleasure of dealing with Rod Akeroyd and Son on a few occasions now and have found their level of service to far surpass any other antique arms dealer with which I have dealt. Jason in particular has been of great assistance, his descriptions have been very accurate and detailed and he has always gone the extra mile to assist with additional information or photographs when requested. The swords that I have received have been very well packed indeed, have been shipped exceptionally quickly and have exceeded expectation. I cannot hesitate to recommend this company for its high level of professionalism and for the quality of its arms."
John Gill, 03-04-2014
- Hi Jason
- Just to say the medals arrived this morning and I am really pleased with them . Looking forward to receiving the research next .
Good doing business with you
- Hi JasonJust to let you know the sword has arrived. I am delighted with it.
- Hi Jason,
Medal has arrived !!!! and I am very pleased with it, many thanks for all
your communication on this subject, hope to do business again some time in
Alan, Germany, 01-03-2016
- Hi JasonAs you promised, the pistol arrived this morning.Many thanks for an efficient and rewarding transaction.Best regardsGordon, 21 March 2016
- Dear Jason,
Mutiny medal to 86th Foot received with thanks. Lovely condition, untouched.
Many thanks again for nice addition to my collection.
With best wishes
David Armstrong, 17th Jan 2017.
The medal arrived half an hour ago and thanks again for your efficient and prompt service.
Thank you for the update, the QSA arrived safely today.
Excellent value medal, I am very pleased with it.
Harry (Cornwall) 10 March 2017
- Hi Jason ,The pots arrived and I am very pleased with it.It will go well with the rest of my collection of helmets!Thanks very much!Kind RegardsColin, Great Yarmouth 14 March 2017
- Hello Jason,Medal arrived as you promised, thanks foryour prompt & reliable service.Best regards,Tony, Bournemouth 14-03-2017
- Dear Jason,The pinch-of-snuff sword arrived today and I can only describe it as an “elegant” sword. This is the latest of the several swords I have had from you and, as always, you have produced a fine addition to my collection.The intricately-wrought basket has a deceptively delicate appearance but is actually a sturdy hilt. The white shagreen grip is set off by a wrap of thin brass wire, with tightly-woven turk’s heads top and bottom.The Ferara-marked triple-fullered backsword blade is also deceptive, slender but sharp and flexible as a buggy whip.It is always a pleasure to do business with you.Best regards,Bob ErlandsonTowson, MD, USA
29 March 2017
- Dear Jason,
I hope that you are well.
I have had time to look at the carbine and I am absolutely delighted with the item. You described the gun very accurately and honestly and the quality and condition of the carbine has exceeded my expectations. It is absolutely genuine, authentic and the real deal.
Throughout the process of buying, I appreciated your prompt time and attention in respect of my enquiries and will add you to my list of highly trusted dealers and peruse your website in future for items of French Napoleonic interest.
Also, I will be happy to serve as a referee if new customers require a testimonial to buy with confidence.
Have a good weekend.
Very best wishes,